Borton-Lakey is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Borton-Lakey Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Borton-Lakey website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information:
Borton-Lakey may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Borton-Lakey may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Borton-Lakey. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Borotn-Lakey for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Borton-Lakey Web site.
Use of your Personal Information:
- Borton-Lakey may collect and use your personal information to operate the Borton-Lakey Web site and deliver the services you have requested.
- Borton-Lakey also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Borton-Lakey and its affiliates. Borton-Lakey may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Borton-Lakey does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Borton-Lakey does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Borton-Lakey will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Borton-Lakey or the site;
- (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Borton-Lakey; and,
- (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Borton-Lakey web site or the public.
Changes to this Statement:
Borton-Lakey will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Borton-Lakey encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Borton-Lakey is protecting your information.